I love quiche! It’s one of my fave things to have at weekend brunch/lunch but that lovely pastry makes it a guilty treat. So I decided to give crustless quiche a try. This recipe is super easy and a pretty fab substitute to a regular quiche.
- 1/3 cup Basil, packed fresh
- 1 cloves Garlic
- 1/2 Onion, small
- 2 large tomatoes
- 4 Eggs whole
- 2 Egg white
- 3/4 cup of milk
- 100g of Mozzarella
- Firstly pre heat the oven to 180 degrees grease a shallow pie dish and set aside.
- Chop the vegetables (make sure you remove the seeds from tomatoes to stop the quiche getting soggy)
- Heat a large skillet and add the onions and garlic. When tender scoop into the bowl and leave cool.
- Add the tomatoes and chopped basil to the mix and pour into the pie dish.
- Add the mozzarella on top and leave sit.
- Mix the eggs and milk together and whisk until thoroughly combines. Add salt and pepper to season.
- Pour the mix into the pie dish .
- Add some sliced tomatoes on top.
- Bake for 50 minutes until set.